Burnley v Leeds United LIVE
Leeds United are the visitors to Turf Moor for Burnley's penultimate home game of the Premier League campaign.
The Clarets, who ensured they'll be playing top flight football for a sixth successive season when beating Fulham, will be looking to avenge their narrow loss at Elland Road back in December.
Patrick Bamford, who spent time on loan at Burnley during 2017-18, netted the only goal of the game from the spot in the fifth minute after referee Robert Jones ruled that Nick Pope had upended the striker.
Sean Dyche's side are without a win in nine games in all competitions on home soil while their opponents have won two of their last three on the road - including against champions Manchester City at the Etihad.
Join us here for all the LIVE action and reaction.
Burnley v Leeds United LIVE
Last updated: Saturday, 15 May, 2021, 13:18
- Burnley rubber-stamped their Premier League status with victory over Fulham
- Chris Wood, on the scoresheet at Craven Cottage, has now scored eight times in as many games
- The Clarets are without a win at Turf Moor in nine games in all competitions
- Sean Dyche’s side have won just once at home in 2021 - beating Aston Villa 3-2
- Victory for the hosts would take them above Southampton and Crystal Palace in the table
- Leeds United have won two of their last three games on the road
- Marcelo Bielsa’s Whites recently beat champions Manchester City at the Etihad
- The two sides haven’t met at Turf Moor in the top flight since September 1975
- Burnley have won the last three league meetings at Turf Moor
- The first of those was Dyche’s second game in charge at the club - Charlie Austin scored the winner
Chris Wood hails Leeds United’s ‘absolutely fantastic’ first season back in the Premier League
“To finish in the top half of the Premier League can’t be sniffed at on your first go.”
Burnley striker Chris Wood hails Leeds United's 'absolutely fantastic' first season back in the Premier League
There’s still work to be done yet, but Chris Wood believes it would be an ‘absolutely fantastic’ achievement for Leeds United to record a top half finish in their first season back in the Premier League.
Burnley boss Sean Dyche looks ahead after sewing up Premier League survival
“It’s been tough but my overriding pleasure is in a group of people that give everything!”
"There's no magic wand," insists Burnley boss Sean Dyche, when questioned about the club's recruitment policy
Sean Dyche spoke of his immeasurable pride in the journey that he and his players have embarked on in the Premier League.
Will Burnley be better prepared next season?
“It’s been my most challenging as a manager, without a doubt!”
"If I wrote a book you'd probably find it in the fiction section." - Burnley boss Sean Dyche on his most challenging season in management!
"It's been my most challenging as a manager, without a doubt."
The Burnley/Leeds United combined XI
Who would get in your side?
Burnley and Leeds United go head-to-head in a cross-Pennine Premier League derby this weekend.
How are the Clarets shaping up ahead of Saturday’s home game against Leeds United?
With Burnley's survival secured, right back Phil Bardsley will now undergo hernia surgery in time to return for pre-season in July.
Burnley are closing in on a 27-year-old Premier League record.
Find out what it is here...
Mark Lawrenson is back!
Who is he siding with this week?
Burnley are rapidly approaching the end of their 2020/21 season, and have just three Premier League games to go before the campaign draws to a close.
Here’s the home team
And your visitors
Good start for Burnley
McNeil does well to find an avenue into the box, Vydra works the ball over to Brownhill on the left hand side of the area, but the midfielder whips an effort wide of the far post.