Crews extinguish tumble dryer blaze at Burnley house

Two fire engines from Burnley were called out to a house in Reedley yesterday to put out a tumble dryer fire.

Monday, 1st March 2021, 8:27 am

The incident happened at a property on Holden Road at around 3-50pm yesterday (Sunday).

A spokesman for Lancshire Fire and Rescue said: "The fire involved a tumble dryer. Firefighters used one hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.

"Crews were in attendance for one hour and 25 minutes."

Firefighters were called out yesterday afternoon