Crews called out to Clitheroe chimney fire

Firefighters from Clitheroe extinguished a chimney fire at a house in Waddington Road yesterday evening.

Monday, 11th November 2019, 9:35 am
The fire broke out yesterday evening

Upon arrival, firefighters found that the chimney of the property was well alight. They quickly set about gaining safe access to the roof to extinguish the fire and used a thermal imaging camera, damage control pack, triple extension ladder, roof ladder and working at height pack. Crews were in attendance approximately one hour.