Firefighters extinguish chimney fire in Waddington

Firefighters extinguish a chimney fire at a property in Waddington.
Firefighters extinguish a chimney fire at a property in Waddington.

Two fire crews from Clitheroe attended a chimney fire at a house in Waddington.

They were called to the address on Mill Lane at just after 6-30pm yesterday evening.

Firefighters pitched a ladder for access and used a hose reel connected to spray nozzles to extinguish the fire.

They confirmed there were no remaining hot-spots by scanning with a thermal imaging camera.