Fire-fighters tackle Langho shed blaze

Share this article

FIRE-FIGHTERS extinguished a blaze at a shed in Langho on Monday evening.

The shed belonging to a property on Whalley Road caught fire just before 9 p.m and fire-fighters used a hose reel plus a thermal imaging camera to control the blaze.

The shed and its contents were destroyed by fire and there was heat and smoke damage to the guttering and fascia of the house it belonged to. There was also some damage to the shed, fascia and guttering of a neighbouring property.