Crews attend Burnley suspected stock room fire
Firefighters were called to a suspected store room fire on Christmas Day.
Crews from Burnley and Nelson were called at the commercial premises on Queen Victoria Road, Burnley, shortly after 6pm yesterday (Monday).
A spokesman for Lancashire Fire and Rescue said: "When crews arrived at the scene they found there was an electrical wiring fault, so they removed a fuse to isolate the electrics and advised the business owner to contact an electrician.
"They were in attendance approximately ten minutes."