This week’s little piece of nostalgia shows staff at Clitheroe supermarket Booths celebrating the store’s 10th birthday.
Donning fancy dress outfits ranging from clowns to St Trinian’s pupils, the staff raised their glasses to a decade in the town.
Opening in 1983 off Station Road, Clitheroe, the supermarket remains on the same site and in the same building.
Only back in April this year, the supermarket held a special in-store tasting event to celebrate the 30th anniversary of it being in the town.
Since June 1847, six generations of the Booths family have led E. H. Booth & Co. Ltd from modest beginnings, with just one small shop in Blackpool, to the present day where the company trades 29 food, wine and grocery stores right across Lancashire, Cumbria, Yorkshire and Cheshire, including the store in Clitheroe.