Burnley Football Club has today announced it’s new half season ticket package.
This takes in the final 11 games of the 2015/2016 season, starting with the visit of Ipswich Town to Turf Moor on 2nd January, 2016.
Burnley Football Club continues its mission to make football more affordable, and this is your chance to secure your seat for the second half of the season from as little as £15 per match, in addition to guaranteeing yourself a seat for the 2016/17 season at Early Bird season ticket prices*.
Current 2015/16 season ticket holders wishing to transfer their seat into the David Fishwick Stand for the second half of the season will be able to do this in a priority period, which will begin on Monday, 16th November.
This must be done in person at the Turf Moor Ticket Office, and fans MUST bring their current season card with them.
Half season tickets will then go on general sale to all fans from Monday, 23rd November.
Tickets can be purchased via the following options:
Call: 0871 221 1914
If supporters have any enquiries regarding half season tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Half Season Ticket Terms & Conditions:
• Priority period for 2015/16 season ticket holders to transfer tickets begins Monday, 16th November
• Fans can purchase half season tickets from Monday, 23rd November
• Half season tickets holders in the David Fishwick Stand may be moved to another location at the club’s discretion for high profile matches
• *Half season ticket holders in the David Fishwick Stand may not have their seat secured for the 2016/2017 season. Fans will have a choice of available seating in an alternative stand.
• Half season ticket becomes active on Saturday, 2nd January 2016 and includes all 11 home league matches remaining in the 2015/2016 season