Farmers are being invited to an open informal meeting organised by the Ribble Rivers Trust.
It takes place at Chipping Village Hall, in Garstang Road, from 7-30 to 9-30 pm on Thursday, February 27th. There will be a range of guest speakers covering the following topics:
• Soil management, drainage and how to reduce compaction.
• Nutrient management and the 2014 Capital Grant Scheme.
• Funding opportunities from Catchment Restoration Fund.
• Introducing the Campaign for the Farmed Environment.
• An update on the Bowland Wader Project and the New Environmental Land Management Scheme.
The event will include a free pie and peas supper after the meeting so booking is essential.
To secure a place contact the Ribble Rivers Trust by calling 01200 444452 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org